Since 2010, woodworking machinery manufacturer in synergy with Metalstar 2000
These are the characteristics that have always distinguished a historic brand like Futura, which for over 20 years (from the earliest Rotomat machines) has designed and built robust and reliable 4 sided planers and moulders from 4 to 8 spindles.
In 2010 Futura Woodmac is acquired by Metalstar 2000: a company of much experience in the engineering field, rewarded for constantly growing results as tertiaries for producers in the metallic carpentry field.
A new company is born, which is not the completion of a cycle, but the start of a synergy that brings new skills, new answers, new solutions, both for joineries and the wood industry:
- preserving the value of “Made in Italy” by choosing only the very best Italian suppliers of solid safety and reliability, and stamping it on the body of each machine as a proud sign of quality;
- the improving of 4 sided planers and moulders to further increase the speed and accuracy, always in compliance with the EC requirements for maximum operator safety;
- by starting the production of new machines (also for hobbyists) designed for the following pantographing, vertical milling, sanding and tenoning operations on all types of wood (solid wood, fibre panels, particle panels, plywood panels);
- bringing to market the new Tekno lines of CNC milling and anuba boring machines (for both anuba systems in Italy and hinges and concealed hinges systems abroad) for the processing of doors and frames for wooden doors and windows;
- by producing in-house almost the entire structure of each machine – the base and generally the whole body, including columns and some of its internal small parts – with our CNC milling cutters for metal machining and for sheet laser cutting and thanks to our welding department;
- can thereby guarantee greater control over every phase of the production process, which translates into more quality and safety in the assembly of the components, in the testing and inspection process, in warranty and repairs, in the overall yield;
- at highly competitive prices compared to the costs on the market.
Futura Woodmac, woodworking solutions.
In the service of your results: better, long-lasting and at lower prices.